Sunday 5 February 2017

February Goals 2017


Once the excitement of Christmas and New Year is out of the way winter becomes incredibly dull so I'm really glad February's here, bringing with it slightly longer days and slightly brighter mornings. I am so ready for spring! Seriously, bring it on! Anyway lets chat goals because, like always, I have a few of them. 
1. Make time for me 


You guys know that I've been settling into a new job -  it's amazing, I love it and I'm also pretty good at it - but I'm still struggling to get a balance between work, blogging, going to the gym and just taking some time to relax.   I'm constantly busy, last week was especially manic, really good but manic, and I don't want to burn myself out. I need to just chill out a bit more, and maybe go to bed a bit earlier.

2. Try something new

I do try new things and I try to take myself out of my comfort zone - remember when I went to pole fitness classesLet's all laugh together! - but  its quite rare for me to do that, I can be very set in my ways. I need to challenge that more. Staying at home watching Netflix in my pyjamas is all very well and good, in fact it's one of the best ways to spend an evening, but it doesn't challenge me. If any one has any suggestions for me let me know.

3. Meal plan - actually do it this time

This was one of my goals for last month and I didn't do it all (I will post an update for the rest of my January Goals soon). I work really close to an M&S food hall and they make much better food than I ever could. But I need to plan out my meals so that I will eat better, save money, and most importantly stop eating Percy Pigs instead of actual food. 

4. Go to the gym regularly

I have been going to the gym fairly regularly, including one memorable 6am session that meant I was struggling to keep my eyes open come 2pm. But I haven't been going as much, I only went once last week, and I'm finding myself looking for excuses not to go. Need to snap out of that really. 

5. Stop drinking Costa hot chocolates for breakfast

I adore Costa's skinny caramel hot chocolate! I have at least one a day during the week, the barista knows my order and usually has it ready for me by the time I get to the counter. Really. Now that's all very nice, if not the tiniest bit awkward, but this is a habit that I desperately need to break because it is costing me an absolute fortune! To be honest I can't really see myself sticking to this one... but the intention is definitely there.

What are your goals for this month? Let me know by commenting below - I always reply so check back -, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins