Tuesday 24 January 2017

2016 Internet Favourites


If I'm not at work, the gym or asleep then chances are I'm on the internet, probably youtube, and have been for a good few hours. I love discovering, and then subsequently becoming addicted to, new content creators. Last year I came across a load of new creators that I absolutely love, so I thought I'd share them all with you lovely lot. 

The Lean Machines might be my favourite Youtube discovery from last year. For those of you who don't know The Lean Machines are personal trainers and they are really, really good at their jobs. Whenever I'm feeling a bit shit and really, really not in the mood to go to the gym I always watch their videos to give myself a boost and get instantly motivated, and it works. They've really changed the way I approach my health and fitness, which to be honest is something I always thought was impossible. They're also really funny. I seriously love them.


I discovered Carly through The Lean Machines, she's Leon from The Lean Machines fiancée, and I love her for all the same reasons I love them. She's a total babe, she's very sweet and relatable and an absolute beast! I would love to work out with her because I feel like she would whip my arse into shape but be really nice about it.


I've mentioned Meg Says on here a few times. Honestly? She just seems really nice. I could see myself going for a coffee and a chat with her.


I love the Fletchers! Tom, Gi, Carrie... I'd say the list goes on but it doesn't, that's all of them. I've been a fan of Carrie's for ages now but I really got into Tom and Gi's videos this year. I think the best thing about them both is that, despite the money, the fame and the success, they're incredibly relatable and funny and just really nice.




Never in the history of ever has a youtube video moved me so much. It's such a beautiful and original concept. I don't think it's possible to watch this video without falling in love with it. It's stunning!




I find Niomi's what I eat in a day videos completely addictive, they're really fascinating and they really make me think about the way the eat. She also seems pretty cool too.


If you want to get into bullet journaling then you need to watch Boho Berry. Kara's videos are amazing. They're inspiring and incredibly satisfying to watch. Be warned though you will end up with a pretty serious nice pen obsession, you'll want all of the nice pens.




Wish Wish Wish is a blog that has been around for years but until recently I'd never really gotten into it. Now it's one of my favourites. Carrie's style is beyond enviable, girl knows how to throw an outfit together!, her photos are gorgeous and I really love reading her blog, especially her travel posts.


Lauren is another blogger that I absolutely love. She's very honest and funny and she takes amazing blog photos. Plus she rocks a Christmas jumper than no one else.

What are your internet favourites? Let me know by commenting below - I always reply so check back -, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins