Tuesday 17 January 2017

The Girl Boss Playlist


Music is pretty epic, it's one of the fastest ways to change your mood. Don't believe me? Put Kiss' Crazy, Crazy Nights on and try not to dance. I dare you. Some days I need to feel like I run the damn world - we all have those days right? -  and on those days this is the playlist I listen to. I'm not gonna lie there are some pretty odd choices, including a song from the Trolls soundtrack - it is amazing though-  but they're all songs that get me super pumped up and ready to take on the world.  So without further ado, because I really bloody hate trying to describe music in any kind of detail, here's my Girl Boss playlist.











Now I'll be the first person to admit that it's something of an odd collection of songs, but trust me, if you need to feel like you are a #GirlBoss then give these a whirl. 

What's on your Girl Boss playlist? Let me know by commenting below - I always reply so check back -, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins