Tuesday 13 September 2016

What's In Their Make Up Bag? #2: Jade P





Last weekend me, my cousin Gemma (read her WITMUB here) and her beautiful baby boy piled into her car to go and visit my cousin and aunty, Gemma's mum and sister, in Lowestoft for a weekend by the sea. We had a really nice time catching up with everyone, eating good food and doing a spot of shopping. And while I was there I couldn't resist having a good old snoop through Jade's make up bag. Before we get properly started though I thought I'd provide some context for you lovely people. So Jade is my cousin, she's 17 months younger than me and she's also one of my closest friends. In our misspent youth, when we used to go clubbing and stumble home in the early hours of the morning, we used to spend hours getting ready together - she puts false lashes on like a boss and she doesn't even need them! -  and that would probably be the best part of the night, that and ending the night dancing to the Baywatch theme. Anywho here's whats in her make up bag. 

Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Foundation in 106 Natural Beige - £9.99 from Boots

I love this foundation! I do try other foundations but I always come back to this one. It's my favourite. It's really comfortable to wear, it lasts all day and looks nice on. The colour is a really good match for my skin as well.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 040 Soft Beige - £5.49 (currently 2 for £10) from Boots

I love this concealer! I like to use this under my eyes to brighten everything up, because it doesn't crease but it has enough coverage that I can use it over the rest of my face too.

Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in 006 Warm Beige - £3.99 (currently 2 for £10) from Boots

Rimmel is my favourite brand, they're so good but so affordable! This powder is really soft and has nice coverage. It keeps my make up in place without looking heavy and it's cheap too. 

Bourjois Délice de Poudre Gold Bronzing Powder in 51 - £7.99 (currently buy 1 get 1 half price) from Boots

This bronzer smells incredible! Just like chocolate! It's very warm but not orange and you really don't need to use a lot to get a sun kissed look. I haven't had it long and it's already one of my favourite things. I use it everyday. 

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - £7.99 from Boots

I love Maybelline mascaras, the Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara is another favourite of mine, but the Lash Sensational is the one I'm using at the moment. It makes my lashes look really long and defined, L: She doesn't need it, her and Gem have got ridiculously long lashes! it also gives them loads of volume and stays on all day. It doesn't flake or anything. I love it! 

Lorac Pro 2 Eyeshadow Palette - £40.20 from Amazon

Honestly I'm not really a massive make up person - L: She's really not, she once described the Urban Decay Naked palette as expensive crayons! - but I really love this palette. My sister, Gem, gave it to me and I really like using it. It's got a ton of colours, they're all really pretty and they apply nicely. I don't tend to use eye shadow a lot, unless Gem does my eyes, but when I do this is the palette I use. 

Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Limited Edition Lipstick in 01 Red Nose Red - £5.49 (currently 2 for £10) from Boots

This is my favourite lipstick to wear on a night out. It's a classic red that looks really glamorous on. It's quite glossy but is pigmented and lasts quite well. 

What's in your make up bag? Any recommendations? Let me know by commenting below, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins