Sunday 25 September 2016

Photo Diary from Friends Fest or The One Where We Had The Best Day Ever!!!




































Me and my sister have been huge Friends fans for as long as I can remember. So when I got an email about Friends Fest tickets just a couple of weeks before her birthday it was a no brainer! We had to go! And yesterday, after a 10 week wait, we did! We had such a good time. 

Neither of us really knew what to expect because we'd never been before, but it was a proper festival. There was a main stage which had friends stuff going on, there was the Moonlight Diner where Monica worked in season 3, a gift shop,  a Mockolate stand, the Chick & the Duck bar, which did the most incredible cocktails (I know that because we had a lot of them!), a wedding chapel where you could try on Monica and Rachel's wedding dresses, a silent disco(!), the most amazing mac and cheese stand and, the best bit, tours of the sets. We had an amazing time. It was so cool and we even got a little bit emotional when we went round Monica's apartment. We had so much fun, it was the best day! And I will be definitely be going again next year! 

Did you get to Friends Fest? Let me know by commenting below - I always reply so check back -, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

Love love love xxx

P.S. Sorry about the quality of some of the photos, I ran out of space on my phone and we had to use my sister's which has a crack in the camera. Not ideal. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins