Saturday 10 September 2016

FEARLESS #4: Dragon Slaying Unicorn


Another two months have absolutely flown by and I am pleased to report progress. So where shall we start? The past two months have been manic so let's begin at the beginning.

Let's start with July, because that's when I really started making things happen. Firstly I confessed my true feelings for someone, to them. I don't want to go into it too much because it's super personal and I would like to protect his privacy and also my mum reads this. But, firstly, we should note I did not die, and nothing bad happened. More importantly for the first time, in the past two years, I feel like this huge, poisonous weight has been lifted. For two days afterwards I was giddy. Not because he returned my feelings, I knew he wouldn't, but because I had said it and I got it off my chest. I don't still have those feeling, I haven't had them in quite a while but I think I needed to know if he had ever felt the same way and now I know. I feel like I've let go of something that was holding me back and now I can move on. Which is the best feeling in the world! Carrying that kind of emotional baggage around with you is absolutely exhausting and it was stopping me from moving on. Now it's gone and I feel so free! It's amazing.

So on to my next major piece of news, the day after that I quit the job I hated. I didn't have another job to go to, I just didn't think I would find something else if I had money coming in. Now I have no choice but to look for something else. I'm  really scared and nervous and excited but that's probably a good thing, now I can start looking for a job I actually like! Or maybe even give this blogging full time malarkey a real go. The possibilities are endless and I am so excited, and terrified. But if it wasn't scary what would be the point in me writing about it in this post?

So we finally come to my last bit of news I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE GYM! Regularly! If you follow me on Instagram (you can here) you'll already know this as I've been posting about it a lot. If you read any my previous Fearless posts (read them here, here & here) then you'll know that this was a big deal for me. I was straight up terrified about working out in a room full of strangers and mirrors, I still am. No one needs to see themselves get red faced and sweaty whilst trying to keep their balance on a treadmill... just me? BUT I am going. I've even had a training programme set up for me, by one of the best looking men I have ever seen I might add, it's really hard and I ache everywhere,  but I can do it. I did it today. I'm doing it. I'll be honest I can't imagine there'll be a time when I don't think exercise sucks, especially cardio, but I'm doing it and that's the important thing. I'll keep you posted with any progress.

In the past couple of months my Fearlessness level has changed from Frightened House Mouse to Dragon Slaying Unicorn.



At the moment I feel invincible. It's a really good feeling.


Do you guys have any challenges for me? Let me know by commenting below, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

Love love love xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins