Tuesday 9 February 2016

A really bad week...



Hi Guys. So I wanted to first of all apologies for the lack of posts last week and also explain why I suddenly went AWOL.  So my dog Paddy, if you follow me on instagram you'll be familiar with him, he's my Jack Russell who I've had since I was a little girl, and  he was the silliest, most ridiculous, wonderful little thing. Very sadly he died last week.

He was old and had had a good life and he was so loved by all of us. And the way he went was nice too. We realised something was wrong and so we stayed with him and stroked him, until he just fell asleep, surrounded by the people he loved and who loved him. Which I'm grateful for, but it doesn't make me any less sad. I'm devastated, he was my little buddy. We're all really upset and trying to get used to him not being in the house. It just feels so empty.

That's why I didn't post last week, I just felt too sad. I hope you understand.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins