Sunday 2 August 2015

Mini Beauty Haul #3


Yes another Haul post. I'm sorry guys I hope you're not getting bored yet. Make up, as you guys know, is my favourite thing and I love nothing more than blowing my hard earned pennies on it. Some people collect shoes or stamps, I collect mascaras and eyeshadow pallets, nail polish and lipsticks. Here are the latest additions to my ever growing collection.

Topshop Beauty Lip Bullet in Back in the Game - (Sorry guys can't find this online, I picked mine up on sale £4.00 in store)



Now I didn't need another blue-toned pink lipstick, like blue nail polish I have too many of them already but I just find them completely irresistible. This is such a pretty colour, it's quite a bit lighter than what I would normally go for, more of a barbie pink than a fuchsia, but it's really nice. I've not actually had much experience with Topshop make up, my local Topshop stocking only the bare minimum, but the formulation of this is amazing. Creamy, highly pigmented, matte yet moisturising and a decent amount of wear time. I'm in love. 

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Olé Flamingo - £8.99 from Boots


I have sung the praises of the Bourgeois Rouge Edition Velvets from the rooftops (read more about that here),  so I won't bang on about this one too much. Olé Flamingo is an old favourite of mine and I was so gutted after losing mine recently. I had to get new one. The formula is lovely, the wear time is fabulous and that colour is amazing. Enough said.

Illamasqua Nail Polish in Serenity - £14.50 from Illamasqua



Illamasqua is a brand I've long admired from afar. Their make up is dramatic and fun and of a really, beautiful quality but being a perpetually broke student their high end price tags were out of my reach. So when I saw this beautiful turquoise polish in the beauty aisle at T.K. Maxx (my happy place!) for £3.99, they usually retail at £14.50, I snapped it up before the little voice in my head could say NOOOOO you own too many blue polishes put it back! Everything about it is beautiful, especially that gorgeous packaging and the equally stunning, rich turquoise colour. Now I didn't realise this at the time but the finish is matte, which I'm not usually a fan of, but it's actually quite nice. I've only had it on for a couple of days but it's lasted quite well and the formula's nice; thinner than I was expecting so you need 3 - 4 coats to achieve opacity but it's easily workable and builds up nicely. 

OPI Nail Lacquer in Cuckoo for this Colour - £6.99 from Amazon



I love OPI for their high coverage formulas and their amazing colour range, so when I saw this beautiful, metallic forest green, I couldn't resist. It was pretty much a no brainer. It's not a particularly summery shade but I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of this come Autumn/Winter. It's a very Christmassy shade. I love it

What's on your make up wish list? Anything you're dying to splash the cash on? Any recommendations for me? I'd love to hear them! Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check me out on instagram, facebook, bloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for updates.

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins