Tuesday 18 August 2015

5 YouTubers I'm loving right now


You guys know that YouTube is basically my favourite thing ever and I am constantly on the look out for new YouTubers to add to my subscription box. These are the 5 YouTubers I am loving right now.

Jaclyn Hill -  I've been subscribed to Jaclyn Hill since I first really started getting into youtube, in fact I credit this woman for helping me master the smokey eye. Jaclyn Hill I am forever indebted to you! BUT for the last year or so it's like she fell off my radar and then I remembered and I was like HELL YAS I LOVE JACLYN HILL! I'm going to watch every video I've missed in one sitting ( I didn't but the intention was there!) She's amazing. She's funny, her tutorials are incredible and I'm seriously loving her at the moment. 

Lana - I mentioned Lana in my first Weekly Round Up (read it here) and I'm still loving her channel. She's very sweet and makes good videos. What's not to like?

Tati AKA Glam Life Guru - So I've been a fan of Tati's for a while now but for some reason or other she's never made it into my daily youtube viewing. Until now. I mean I watched her fairly regularly anyway (woah that sounds creepy!) but recently I've had a whole new level of appreciation for Tati, she goes into so much depth and detail when she reviews make up, which I love, but she's also really open and honest and does some seriously beautiful make up tutorials. She's amazing. 

Karlie Kloss - AKA my new youtube obsession. Love. Her. 

John Green - Okay so my love of John Green is not exactly secret, nor is my crush on John Green, and I was already a big fan of vlogbrothers - the youtube channel he has with his brother Hank (Hank is also awesome just fyi) - but recently I have discovered the bundle of joy that is List Show on Mental Floss and it is fascinating. Basically on List Show John Green, and sometimes other people, list interesting facts about stuff. It sounds boring  but IT SO ISN'T. I've been putting it on to listen to while I've been writing my dissertation because I find John Green's voice very soothing. Right now I'm listening to him list 30 facts about Chocolate, I mean seriously does it get any better than that?

Those are my 5 youtube obsessions at the moment. Who are yours let me know on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also follow my instagram, facebook, bloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses - and pinterest for regular updates.


Love love love xxx

*Disclaimer* I own none of the images featured in this post, all images are used for entertainment purposes only. Images Via, Via, Via, Via, Via

2 comments:

  1. My favorite YouTuber right now is Cherry Dollface, I love her so much! She's so real when it comes to videos. Love how natural she looks!

    The Vintage OwlBloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have to check her out! My favourite youtuber is Fleur De Force. I just love her!

      Thanks for reading! x

      Delete

Latest pins