Tuesday 25 August 2015

Cheerio... but be back soon



Just a quick one today to let you know that I won't be posting for a while. For those who don't know I'm really close to completing an MA in English Literature and the final hurdle is my dissertation, which is 15,000 words of pure torture, and due in in 17 days. So I really have to get my head down and just get on with it. I did want to keep blogging in the mean time but it's just not possible at the moment. I will try and keep you guys updated and I will try to get my August Favourites posted in August but honestly I just need to take the pressure off myself and get my dissertation done and handed in. Once that's all done and dusted I'll be back and it'll be business as usual.

I hope you guys don't think I'm abandoning you and I really wish I didn't have to stop, even for a little while but sometimes life happens. I'm hoping to be back to normal in 3 weeks time but until then follow me on twitter, instagram, facebook, bloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses - and pinterest for updates.

Love love love xxx


1 comment:

  1. Uuuuuuuuu I know the stress! Good luck with your dissertation! :D

    The Vintage Owl | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins