Tuesday 21 July 2015

FOTD Everyday Simple Summer Makeup






Hey Guys! I hope everyone's having a good week so far. Today I thought I'd tell you guys about the make up look I've been obsessed with lately. I've been wearing it pretty much everyday because I seriously love it. It's really pretty and summery and quite glowy as well which I really like. It's so simple to do and it's not too heavy either. I don't know about you but the last thing I want in the heat is loads of make up or really heavy formulas so this is perfect for me for everyday, which is good because that's how much I've been wearing it.

To start off I use the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Mattifying Base, which I love, to keep things nice and shine-free and to lock my make up in place. I then apply Rimmel's Lasting Finish Nude Foundation in Ivory with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. This foundation is A-MAY-ZING , one of my drugstore faves, it gives a nice amount of coverage without being heavy on the skin or looking cakey in anyway and has a beautiful dewy/satin-y finish that I am obsessed with. To warm up my pallid complexion and carve out my non-existent cheekbones I use the Lord + Berry bronzer in Sienna which is a matte, light chocolate brown that looks really natural and pretty on. I then use my old favourite Mac blusher in Dame to add a flush of rosy pink to my cheeks. To highlight I use another old favourite of mine: Kryolan for Glossybox's Cream Highlighter in Cashmere, it's a really beautiful, pale gold highlighter that blends into the skin seamlessly while making my skin look really fresh and dewy. I just pop a bit under the arches of my brows, on the tops of my cheekbones, down the centre of my nose and on my cupids bow. Normally I love Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Medium Brown on my brows but for this look I just give them a quick brush with a spoolie and leave them to it, which works pretty well surprisingly. On my eyes I use Rimmel's Scandaleyes Eyeshadow stick in 011 Bluffing, a really pretty, silvery-bronze, which I apply all over the lid and under the lash line before blending it out with a fingertip. I then use the eyeliner from Primark's P.S. Love range, which is actually really nice; creamy, pigmented and long lasting, to tightline and fill in the waterline. I never fill in the entire waterline as this makes my eyes look quite small and piggy, instead I go from the centre of my eye to the outer corner as this makes my eyes look bigger. I finish the look with lashings of Maybelline's Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara and a slick of Mac's Girl About Town, my favourite lipstick ever, on my lips, and that's all there is to it!

Would you try this look? If you do let me know on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also tag me on any instagram or facebook pics of your version of this look, also give me a cheeky follow ;) and check out my bloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses - and pinterest to keep updated.

Love love love xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins