Friday 30 January 2015

2014 Beauty Favourites Part 3: Fragrance & Tools

Why hello there! And welcome to the third and final part of my 2014 Beauty Favourites! These part few weeks have been hectic and stressful, which is why blog posts have been thin on the ground but I am back now, for the foreseeable future anyway. So without further ado let me tell you all about my favourite scents and tools from last year. 

Fragrance: 

Tom Ford Black Orchid 


Tom Ford Black Orchid is one of my more recent beauty discoveries but it's one I have been completely obsessed with. It is the perfect winter scent, it's warm, spicy and actually quite sexy. And it's really long lasting.  I love it. 

Modern Muse by Estée Lauder 


Modern Muse is my current fave, I've been wearing it pretty much constantly since I got it because it's beautiful. It's really light and feminine, floral yet wood-y but just so, so lovely.


Tools: 

Top: Real Tehniques Buffing Brush, Real Techniques Setting Brush

I went through a bit of a Real Techniques obsession last summer, I basically replaced my entire make up brush collection with Real Techniques brushes. These two bad boys are my favourites.  

The Real Techniques Buffing Brush is SENSATIONAL, and I  do not say that lightly. This has completely upped my make up game and changed the way I apply foundation. It is marvellous! It buffs foundation into the skin so easily and leaves a flawless almost airbrushed finish.  It's my favourite make up brush.

I actually use the setting brush for concealer because it is so perfect for that. My skin has been awful so I've been using concealer by the bucketload and this brush has just been awesome. It blends concealer into the skin seamlessly, leaves a a lovely finish on the skin and is the perfect size for covering blemishes (of which there have been many) and dark under eye circles. 

What were you favourite scents/tools from last year? Comment below, tell me on twitter or drop me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com, also have a look at my instagram, facebook, BlogLovin & pinterest

I'm catching up this week so I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night and I'll see you then!

Love love love xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins