Monday 12 January 2015

2014 Non Beauty Favourites, Part 1: Youtube


2014 was the year that youtube became quite a big part of my life (I know how sad that sounds considering I'm not actually on youtube...yet!) Obviously I was aware of it and I could certainly kill an hour or two watching such classics as Charlie Bit Me, and I've always loved surfing youtube for new music but that was pretty much it. It was only this year that I realised the full extent of it's awesomeness. These are my Top 5 Fave Youtubers of 2014. 





I mentioned Sorted Food in my December Favourites so I won’t bang on about them too much. All I'll say is they make amazing food, they’re hilarious, they're videos are great and Mike’s extremely easy on the eyes. Sorted... I'm not actually sure if I'm allowed to say that.


Anna was actually the first youtuber I started watching way back in February and since then I haven't missed a video. I love her blog too. Her photographs are beautiful, her copy is on point and she seems like such a sweetheart. 


Anna may have been first but Lily wasn't far behind. I love her for the same reasons I love Anna which makes sense as they're blog besties. Her photos are stunning and she has a good writing style. She seems nice too and I always feel really inspired after watching her videos. 


Fleur is a relatively new discovery of mine, - I know, have I been living under a rock?! - but I seriously love her. I haven't read much of her blog but I love her videos. She seems really nice and what she doesn't know about make up probably isn't worth knowing.


Essie Button was one of my earlier youtube discoveries. I think she's brilliant, she's so honest and hilarious. She cracks me up and her videos are great.

This is just my Top 5, I've barely scraped the surface of my youtube loves. I spend the majority of my free time on youtube and my other faves include Hello October xo, I Covet Thee, Beauty Crush, Amelia Liana, A Model Recommends, Lauren Curtis, Glam Life Guru and the list goes on and on and on. 

Who are your favourite Youtubers? Are there people I'm missing that I should definitely be watching? Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email. 

Also take a look at my instagram, facebook, Bloglovin and pinterest

Love, love, love xx 


Image via


*Disclaimer: I own nothing, all images used for entertainment purposes only.*











2 comments:

  1. I really love AndreasChoice, ItsMyRayeRaye, MuchMoreThanBeauty, SunKissedAlba and I just recently started watching AlexandrasGirlyTalk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely have to check those out. Thanks for reading xo

      Delete

Latest pins