Tuesday 22 March 2016

Mini Book Haul



Lately I've been making a conscious effort to be more positive. Naturally I'm a bit of a pessimist, I'm definitely more of a glass half empty kinda girl BUT I'm trying to train myself to be more optimistic and positive because, honestly, being negative hasn't really gotten me anywhere. These are just some of the books I've picked up to help me see the glass as half full.

Pretty Happy by Kate Hudson - Paperback £8.00, Kindle £9.99 from Amazon

I've had a bit of girl crush on Kate Hudson since forever and was desperate to get my hands on her new book Pretty Happy. I haven't had the chance to have a proper read yet but, after a cursory flick through, I can tell you that it is stunning and full of tips and tricks on health, happiness and well being.

Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert -  Hardback £7.50, Kindle £8.99 from Amazon

Elizabeth Gilbert is the incredible woman behind Eat Pray Love. Like EPL Big Magic is about chasing after your dreams by embracing, and ultimately conquering, your fears. Unlike EPL there is very little pizza. Still definitely worth a read.

Radical Self-Love by Gala Darling - Paperback £8.99, Kindle £7.49 from Amazon

I've been following Gala Darling's blog for a few years now, she was one of the first blogs I ever read, and I find her message of radical self love very inspiring. Self-confidence is something I really struggle with so I can't wait to get stuck into this. 

What books have you been loving lately? Any recommendations? Let me know in the comments below, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins