Thursday 2 April 2015

March Non-Beauty Favourites 2015


March was a weird month, I think for the first time ever I had way more Non-Beauty faves than Beauty Faves. 

Wunderlist 


Wunderlist is my favourite thing ever. Seriously this app now controls my life and I swear I mean that as a good thing. I love making lists BUT I always forget to check them so I end up forgetting to do things and it all becomes a bit pointless. Enter Wunderlist! It is so awesome, I can run multiple lists, so all my lists are in one place and it lets me set reminders so I get all the stuff done that I need to. I seriously love it.

Archer


Archer is my new tv obsession. I watched all 6 seasons within a week and liked it so much I started it again. For those who don't know Archer is an animated show about a James Bond-esque secret agent, Sterling Archer, who works with his ex-girlfriend at a spy agency run by his mother. It is so funny and so dark but honestly brilliant and I really love it. I'm harbouring a bit of a crush on Archer, which I know is super weird what with him being a cartoon character and all.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt




I have to say March was a cracking month for TV! I watched Netflix's new original series in under 48 hours that's how good/addictive it was. Starring The Office US alumn Ellie Kemper and written by Queen of Everything Tina Fey Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is about a group of women who have escaped a doomsday cult after being imprisoned for 15 years. Kimmy, who was kidnapped in her early teens, decides to start life over in New York and moves in with a fabulously funny Broadway wannabe and tries to adjust to life outside the bunker. It is hilarious and heartwarming and Netflix brilliance at it's very best! Fans of New Girl & The Mindy Project will love this! 

Gossip Girl  



I was absolutely obsessed with Gossip Girl when it first hit our screens in 2007 but for some reason or other I never got round to finishing it. Seriously watching seasons 5 & 6 of GG has been on my to do list forever! After finishing House back in January I was at a bit of a loss about what to watch next until my bestie reminded me of the awesomeness that is Gossip Girl. So I finally got round to finishing it. And it was awesome. The fashion was drool-worthy and the storylines were ridiculously dramatic. Just the way I like it! 

The Duff by Kody Keplinger




I LOVED this book, I read it in one night that's how good it was. I always try to read the book before seeing the film and after seeing the trailer for The Duff I bought the book straight away and just couldn't put it down. It's laugh out loud funny, a little bit sad at times and just a great, easy read. I loved it, and I can't wait to see the film.  Expect a full review of both. 

Twinings Intensely Buttermint Tea 




We all know that I love my herbal teas. I hold my hands up I'm a bit of a tea addict, and Twinings is my favourite brand. I picked this up in Tesco about a week ago because I'd heard good things and fancied a bit of a change. I'm so glad I did because it is seriously yummy. It tastes like Murray Mints and is delicious. I've not really drunk peppermint tea before, being the dedicated green tea drinker that I am, but if they're all as good as this then I may be a convert. It's really sweet and refreshing with a delicious buttery vanilla aftertaste. I really like it. 

Scarletscorchdroppers 

I've been reading Jennie's blog for well over a year now and yet have never mentioned it on here, so I thought it's about time I did. I just love it. She writes beautifully and creates the most amazing bakes. I'd be super jealous if I wasn't too busy being so impressed and drooling over the gorgeous photography of the even more gorgeous cakes. Check her out here
   
So that's my March Non-Beauty Favourites (you can check out my March Beauty Favourites here), what are yours? Let me know by commenting below - if you do I always reply so check back - , on twitter or dropping me an email to lolarocknroses@gmail.com

Also check out my instagram, facebook, bloglovin & pinterest

Hope you have a fab Easter weekend and eat loads of chocolate! I'll be back on Easter Sunday.

Until then... 

Love love love xxx    

*Disclaimer* I own a few of the images featured. All other images used for entertainment purposes only. Images via, via, via, via.                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins