Tuesday 3 February 2015

PS Love Nail Polish Review





In the last year or so Primark have brought out a make up range, now Primark has really upped it's game lately but still I was skeptical so I didn't bother trying it until recently. I picked this up last week after  popping in for tights. I was in the world's longest queue and getting seriously annoyed when this  silvery lilac polish caught my eye. Even then I wasn't expecting much but for £1 I thought it was definitely worth a try. 

Now for £1 I really wasn't expecting much.  I was expecting it to be terrible to be honest, but man was I wrong! The thing that attracted me most to this polish was the colour, it's a really pretty blue toned lilac with a subtle trace of silver glitter. But the overall product is really good.  It has a medium - thick brush that makes for really easy application, the polish glides on really smoothly and is opaque in just two coats. The formula is really impressive,  especially for the ridiculously low price point, at the very least I was expecting it to be streaky but it's not in the slightest.  It's thick and creamy but so easy to work with and it just goes on really uniformly. Two coats and you are done. It has decent longevity too, this is my third day wearing it and I am chip free. The one thing that did slightly irritate me is the fact that they don’t have names or numbers associated with shades, which,  in my opinion, is total madness BUT other than that I was pleasantly surprised and will definitely be trying out more from the line. 

Have you tried any of the PS Love make up line? What did you think? Is there anything I'm missing out on? Let me know on twitter, commenting below or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com.  I'll be back later this week with my January Favourites. 

Until then check me out on social media because I'm on everything  (instagram, facebook, Bloglovin & pinterest) and have yourselves a wonderful week. 

Love love love xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins