Wednesday 3 September 2014

2 Stars & A Wish #10

L - R: Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water,  Bourjois So Laque Glossy in 04 Amande Defille & The Body Shop Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist

Happy Wednesday! It’s been a while since my last 2 Stars & A Wish (read it here) but after a nice little break it's ready for a comeback. So without further ado let's talk stars and wishes. 

My First Star this week goes to Garnier's Micellar Water

 Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water

So recently there has been something of a buzz surrounding Micellar Cleansing Water and I knew about it in the same way I know about The Kardasians, I'm aware that they're there without knowing much about them. Unlike The Kardashians I actually wanted to learn more about Micellar Water so when I saw this monster of a bottle in Asda for the bargain price of £3.33 I snapped it up. And it is well worth the hype. It has literally cut my make up removal time in half. Waterproof mascara trembles in the face of this make up removal heavy weight. Best of all a 400ml bottle has up to 200 uses. It's awesome. 

 The Body Shop Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist

I've had this for a long time and I used to use it religiously but for the last year it's been in the back of my dressing table until I came across it last week. I bought this because I'm not the best sleeper, I don't turn off and it can take me hours to drift off but this really helps. Containing jujube date extract, camomile and traces of lavender this sleep spray smells lovely and is so soothing. It just eases me into sleep. I. Love. It.

Bourjois So Laque Glossy in 04 Amande Defille 

We won’t talk about the colour because as you can see it’s lovely. It’s the prettiest spring green that makes me happy just by being near it. So why is it a wish then? Because the formula is honestly the worst nail varnish formula I have ever come across! It is watery, needing 4 or even 5 coats to be opaque and goes on streaky. Without a top coat it lasts only hours before chipping. It's so disappointing. As a brand I find Bourjois to be quite hit and miss, (hits include Rouge Edition Velvet, Healthy Mix Serum & Cream Blush) this is definitely a miss. 

So those were my Stars & Wish for the week. What do you think? Agree? Disagree? Let me know on twitter or by commenting below, if you comment I do always reply so do check back. Also me check out on facebook, BlogLovin, pinterest & instagram

I'll be back on Friday with this weeks Friday I'm in Love until then 

Love love love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins