Wednesday 10 September 2014

2 Stars... #11

Happy Wednesday! I have had a hell of a week so I hope everyone's week is going better than mine. After over 2 weeks of the most painful and irritating dry cough, this morning I finally dragged myself to the GP where I was told that I have Acute Laryngitis and have been told that I have to rest my voice for a couple of days. Which for a chatterbox such as myself is a tall order anyway BUT my day job is basically 8 hours of me talking to people so it's not been easy to say the least.  But I am ready to put all that aside for a moment and get started on this weeks 2 Stars & A Wish. I may not be able to talk but I can still type damnit! 

M&S Lemon Hand Butter 


M&S Lemon Hand Butter 

M&S Lemon Hand Butter

AKA the best handcream to ever grace my humble hands. Now having slightly germophobic tendancies and working in the environment I work in my hands get really dry and sore if I don't constantly moisturise. I have tried a fair few handcreams in my time BUT this could be the very best. The formula is incredible. It is really thick and creamy with a lovely buttery consistency that somehow manages to be non-greasy and sinks into the skin really quickly. It also smells gorgeous, like a cross between lemon sherbet and lemon cheesecake. All that and it cost something ridiculously cheap like £1.74 at an M&S Outlet. So not only is it incredible it was a total bargain. Love it. 

Barry M Nail Paint in Cappucino 


 Barry M Nail Paint in Cappucino 


 Barry M Nail Paint in Cappucino 

Last Friday, after a long day at work I decided to pop into Boots for a quick pick me up where I unexpectedly bumped into my best friend/enabler and before I knew it this little beauty and 3 other autumn-y nail polishes had found their way into my basket. Now my nail polish collection is the stuff of legend (well not really), with 200+ polishes I really don't need anymore. However nowhere in my extensive collection is there a shade quite like this. It is a beautiful smokey mauve with subtle grey and brown undertones. It is gorgeous and absolutely perfect for Autumn. Now being Barry M it obviously has the formula that Barry M is famous for, applies like a dream with some serious staying power. I can see this becoming a firm favourite. I also picked up Chilli, Chai and Coconut (Oh my God I just realised they all begin with the letter C!) so expect to see more about them up here very soon. 

This week I found myself without a Wish, despite everything else, it has been an incredibly positive week make up wise at least. 

So those were my Stars for this week?What do you think? Love them? Hate them? Let me know on twitter using the hashtag #2StarsandaWish or #2Stars or by commenting below. If you do comment I always try to reply so do check back. Anyway that's it for me today but check me out on facebook, Bloglovin, instagram & pinterest

Until next time lovely readers 

Love love love xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins