Friday 12 August 2016

5 Songs Guaranteed to Keep Me Motivated at the Gym


Over the past couple of weeks I've been hitting the gym. Hard! But don't worry it's been hitting me back harder! So far I've learnt that weight training is my friend, it hurts but only for a little bit. Apart from Hip Abduction and Hip Adduction, which I hate and have nicknamed the Slut Machines, other than that I can handle it. Whereas cardio is the actual worst! It sucks! But I'm always so proud when I've done it because I really, really don't like doing it and it's really hard. I have a theory that 1 minute of cardio equals 20 minutes in real time! So I've made a playlist to keep me on the crosstrainer or treadmill for an extra 5 minutes. 





Now these probably won't work for everyone, unless you're a fan of Dad music, but for me they're the songs that keep me going when all I want to do is fall to the floor in a sweaty, tearful puddle.

What are your favourite songs to work out too? Let me know by commenting below, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

Love love love xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins