Tuesday 5 January 2016

Over to you



Here we are at the beginning of a brand new year and I was wondering what you guys wanted to see more of on lolarocknroses. Beauty and make up are my one true love but I was thinking about shaking things up a bit and expanding into other areas and want to know what you guys think. I could do anything! I could do some more make up tutorials, fashion-y posts, some craft-y stuff, more book and music reviews. The sky's the limit! So let me know what you want, all the contact links and details will be below.

You can get in touch via twitter,  facebook, by commenting below, dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com, direct messaging on instagram, sending me a snapchat - search lolarocknroses, whatever, just let me know what you want to see more of. Also follow me on bloglovin' to stay updated.

Love love love xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins