Tuesday 26 January 2016

5 Things I'm Excited For In 2016


Okay guys how long into the new year can we get until it's not a new year anymore? The end of January still counts right? - Side note: HOW ON EARTH IS IT THE END OF JANUARY?! - Well before it's officially too late I thought I'd tell you guys about some of the things I am really excited for in the coming year.

Starting a Youtube Channel

I've been threatening promising to start a Youtube Channel for the past 2 or so years but what with uni work, actual work and life generally getting in the way I haven't been able to. Now I FINALLY can. My tripod has arrived and I will be filming some stuff very soon, so keep an eye out for that. I'm really, really nervous but really excited too, it should be a lot of fun! 

Getting back into Slimming World

At the beginning of last year I was really ON Slimming World, I lost 1.5 stone (21 pounds) and was feeling so much better for it, but then I got off track and put some of the weight back on and really lost heart. So I'm quite excited to really get back on it. I mean junk food tastes good and all but it makes me feel really rubbish. Hmm... maybe that's why it's called junk? 

Learning more

You'd think that after 4 years of uni I'd have had enough of learning, but I love learning new stuff, even if it's just really random stuff I've read on Wikipedia (that's how I learnt that when an Octopus gets stressed out it will try to eat itself). At the moment I'm figuring out how to use my new camera  - which I AM OBSESSED WITH & slowly getting the hang of - but there are so many things I want to learn. Including: how to drive (I've been saying this for years, maybe this is the year!), how to play guitar (ditto), how to sew, how to cook properly... the list really is endless.

Working what I want to do

This may be the scariest thing of all, I'm absolutely terrified, but the prospect of finding out what it is that I want to do, and then finding a way to actually do it, I mean that's a little bit exciting. Very, very scary but exciting too. 
Travelling

This is the thing I am most excited about! I'm hoping to go travelling towards the end of the year, August/September time. I haven't booked anything yet, at the moment I'm just focusing on doing a load of over time at work and adding to my savings as much as I can. But I have so many ideas about where I want to go. I'm torn between Australia, New Zealand & some of Asia on the way back, I'd love to go across America or around Europe. It all depends on how much I save. If you guys have any suggestions or advice please let me know. 


What are you looking forward to this year?Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagram, facebook, bloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses - & pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins