Sunday 24 January 2016

The Weekly Round Up #10: NYX, Barry M & ALL THE ICE CREAM




This week has lasted FOREVER! But it's over now. I've had a nice, relaxing weekend and am I really ready for the week ahead - sorry that's a total lie, I'm never ready for Mondays - but before we get started onto the new week let's round up the last one shall we?

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint in Sprint Finish - £3.99 from boots.com

I love the formula of Barry M's Quick Dry Nail Paints. It's way up there with some of my favourite formulations. It does exactly what it says on the tin, dries super quickly, add to that a fabulous cuticle hugging brush and you have got yourself a darn good nail polish. So when I was browsing the aisles of boots and spotted this pretty burgundy shade it was only a matter of time until it would be making it's way into my collection, which it has. Now it's on my nails. I love it.

NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Hera & NYX Butter Lipstick in Moonlit Night -£5.00 /£5.50 from Boots, available here & here

NYX is a brand I've heard loads about but never tried, and I thought it was about time I changed that. So I had a little browse online and before I knew it I'd added the Jumbo Lip Pencil in Hera and the Butter Lipstick in Moonlit Night to my basket. Hera is a beautiful, bright cerise pink with a blue shimmer running through it and Moonlit Night is a gorgeous, gorgeous berry. Both shades make my eyes turn into hearts because they are beautiful but I haven't actually tried them out yet so I'll keep you posted.

Ben & Jerry's Blondie Brownie Core Ice Cream

If you follow me on twitter you'll have noticed that I have recently discovered Ben & Jerry's Blondie Brownie Core Ice Cream and it is so amazing that I can't stop eating it. It's chocolate & caramel ice cream with a salted caramel core and blondies and brownies in, and it is incredible! Seriously it is so good that I couldn't get a photo because I ate it.  It is delicious! So much so that you could eat a whole tub in one sitting completely by accident, not that I've ever done that ;). It's amazing and it's causing some problems because I am trying so hard to eat healthily and be good. DAMNIT BEN! DAMNIT JERRY!

How was your week? Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagram, facebook, bloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses - & Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins