Sunday 8 March 2015

Review of Rimmel I ❤️ Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Fancy a Dip?


I really didn’t need another polish to add to my increasingly  ridiculous nail varnish collection – at last count it was nearly 300! Excessive much?! – but after seeing this gorgeous neon sky blue how could I resist?! I couldn’t and I didn’t. 

I have really mixed feelings about this polish. On the one hand the colour is beautiful, on the other hand the formula is not.  I don't know if I got a bad batch or if the formula's just not very good, either way it's lacking. It was really watery, took FOUR coats to be opaque and even then was really streaky. I was so disappointed because the colour itself is stunning. Luckily it is incredibly similar to Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blueberry, which is equally gorgeous and has a much better formula.  



Have you tried Rimmel's Fancy a Dip? or Barry M's Blueberry? What did you think? Which do you prefer? Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com.  Also check me out on instagram, facebook, Bloglovin & pinterest

Have a lovely weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday.  

Until then... 

Love love love xxx

2 comments:

  1. the rimmel polishes are my favourites! good colour choice here too

    Halcyon Velvet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've never had a problem with the formulas before but this one wasn't great. It's such a beautiful colour it's just a shame the formula wasn't great for me

      x

      Delete

Latest pins