Saturday 16 August 2014

Forgiving In Love with Ginger...

Hey Guys, 

                   So a couple of months ago I wrote about Rimmel London's Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade In Love with Ginger. It was not a favourable review, it was actually one of my wishes (read it here). I found that it was too orange for my skin tone and it just didn't work for me. At the time I hoped that when the weather got a bit brighter and my skin went from translucent to what an ordinary person would call pale (but on me is actually a tan) that the colour would work better on me. I was right. 

 Rimmel London's Moisture Renew Lipstick in 660 In Love with Ginger.




So I was going to a family bbq to celebrate my graduation and my brother's 30th birthday. I was wearing an orange dress and thought that maybe it was time to let bygones be bygones and give it another try. I am so glad that I did. 


Whilst in the winter months I cannot and should not wear this lipstick because it just doesn't work for my ghostly pallor. In the summer however I can work it. I'm really happy that I tried it out again because it looked absolutely gorgeous. 


What do you think? What are your feelings about In Love with Ginger? Love it? Hate it? Let me know on twitter or comment below. Also check me out on facebook, BlogLovin, instagram & pinterest

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins