Friday 15 August 2014

Pay Day Haul #1

So as you can see this is not Friday I'm in Love #9 and the reasons for that are 1. I've had a migraine this week that has really knocked me through a loop. 2. I had so many loves this week from stuff I've bought recently and haven't actually mentioned yet. So I thought I would do another Haul Post. I get paid weekly and the last couple of weekends I've been feeling particularly spendy (oops!) so I thought I'd share with you all the things I've bought...






Benefit's They're Real Push-Up Liner 







I bought this last week and I have raved about it since. I actually wrote a review about this last week (you can read it here

No 7 Beautiful Skin Deep Pore Purifier






I thought I was buying a serum when I picked this up last week so I was pleasantly surprised to find that it's kind of like a scrub and has a super funky tip that exfoliates the skin. I haven't tested it out yet but it looks so fun 

Bourjois Velvet Rouge in Olé Flamingo







This has been on my wish list for some time so when pay day rolled around I made a beeline for it. The colour is highly pigmented and beautiful and the formula is incredible. Once it's on, IT's ON! Wild horses couldn't tear it away -Rolling Stones reference yay!- I can't wait to add more to my collection. 

No 7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush in Watermelon 







Stick Cream Blushes are having something of a moment lately and I thought I would give this little lovely a try. Whilst it does look violently red in the pictures it's actually a really pretty pink. I've never used a cream blush before so I'll have to let you know, but so far so good. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in 53 Light Beige




I've heard some really good things about this foundation - which is why I bought it :) - It gives light but buildable coverage, which is perfect for the sweaty summer months. It's really long lasting and the formula is lovely. New summer favourite right here.

Soap & Glory's Love at First Blush





How gorgeous is that?! I haven't used it yet because I don't want to spoil something so beautiful but I will keep you posted. Peach Party is next on my list because this is super gorge. 

No 7 Beautiful Skin Rapid Spot Rescue 




Blackheads and spots are the bane of my existence. I bought this as it promises to reduce appearance and redness within 2 hours. I haven't had any major spots (Thank God) to test this out on. But I will keep you posted for any future blackouts. 

Ciate - Mini Mani Month Calendar






L-R: Snowglobe, Boudoir, Amazing Gracie, Silver (Caviar Metallic Pearls), Hoopla & Sugar Plum

 L-R: Main Stage, Midnight in Manhattan (Caviar Pearls), Candy Floss, Pillow Fight, Pepperminty & Gold (Caviar Metallic Pearls).

 L-R: Encore, Ivory Queen, Twinkle Toes (Glitter), Chinchilla, Members Only & Tweed & Tails.

L-R: Dallas Dolly (Sequins), Starlet, Fit for a Queen, Hopscotch, Cupid's Arrow (Caviar Pearls) & Playdate. 

I picked this up in T.K. Maxx for the bargain price of £19.99 (it retails at £52.) I didn't realise at the time that it was actually an advent calendar, I thought about saving it for Christmas but knew that I would've long since forgotten about it by then. Plus I'm far too impatient to wait another 3 months and 28 days before I could play with it so I opened it (in order of course, I'm impatient, not an animal!). It had some really lovely colours and even had some bottles of caviar beads, sequins and glitter. I'm so happy I bought it. 

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge





I am going through something of a Real Techniques obsession at the moment and thought I would add the Miracle Complexion Sponge to my growing collection. I haven't tried it yet but will keep you posted. 

The Champions Collection by Nails Inc 




L-R: Royal Botanical Gardens, Draycott Terracce, Hampton Court Palace Gardens, Belgravia Gardens & Westbourne Grove.

I'm guessing from the name and the packaging this collection was inspired by London 2012 which is perhaps the reason why it only cost me £7. I'm a huge Nails Inc fan so this was a no brainer. I've never had any problems with the formula and the colours are quite lovely and perfect for summer.

#GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso



I got this on the recommendation of a friend. I hadn't really heard of Nasty Gal or Sophia Amoruso but my friend really raved about the book so I thought I would give it a go. I've only read the timeline at the beginning of the book but I can already see that Sophia Amoruso is my kind of lady and I can't wait to get started. 

Real Techniques Starter Set



L-R Accent, Eyeliner, Deluxe Crease, Base Shadow and Eyebrow Brush

The Deluxe Crease and Base Shadow brushes were 2 of my loves last week (read it here). They are really nice. Overall the brushes are great but those two are my faves. 

Season 1 of The Mindy Project & Season 2 of New Girl






I love The Mindy Project. I love New Girl. So these were a no brainer. I'm looking forward to a long, lazy (preferably rainy) Sunday where I can binge watch them in my jamas. 

Looking back I have bought absolutely loads. I have a shopping problem. This will be the last of the Haul posts for a while because I need to save up for my masters degree. I say that but I know what I'm like and spending will happen. 

What did you think? Have you tried any of this stuff? Let me know on twitter or comment below. Also check me out on facebook, BlogLovin, instagram & pinterest. Have a happy weekend.

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins