Tuesday 12 September 2017

I LAUNCHED MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL




A few of you reading this, especially long time readers, will probably be thinking the same thing right now... it's about bloody time. And you are absolutely right. It is. I've wanted to start my youtube channel or as long as I've been blogging, which is four years now, and yet for a number of reasons - fear mostly - I haven't. Well on Friday 11th August that all changed, when I uploaded my first ever vlog to my newly launched youtube channel LaurenWithTheRedHair.

Now that I've actually done it I'm really annoyed with myself. I wish I'd done it sooner, because I've really enjoyed it. I love vlogging, despite getting some really funny looks once you get past the initial awkwardness it's actually a lot of fun, and it's nice that I then have a memory I can look back on. Surprisingly I also really enjoy the editing process, I say surprisingly only because it's not something I've ever done before and it's been a real learning curve but I've absolutely loved it.

I'm still hammering out all the details at the moment - teaching myself how to edit, etc- but I am hoping to upload on a weekly basis... eventually, you'll have to bear with my while I hammer out the details.

For now I will leave you to watch my first ever vlog (it's below!) from when me and my friend Charlotte went to Download Festival back in June. I had the best time, but you can see that for yourselves.



If you liked my first ever video then please like, subscribe, comment, share it... all that good stuff. Also check out my twitter, instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates. Love love love xxx

3 comments:

  1. I miss doing Youtube, I'll be sure to subscribe! xxx

    http://www.taintedblues.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. youtube video converter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prepared to meet them? Snap on "socioeconomics," the report will give you your crowd's area and their age gathering.https://y.tools/news/

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins