Tuesday 30 May 2017

Sorry for being useless...


So it's been a while, one month and five days to be exact, since I last posted anything. I don't really have an excuse, other than not a lot of time and a total lack of anything interesting to say. I've had virtually no inspiration in recent weeks, which has been a huge problem, but I'll get to that.

Every time I miss a post I feel really guilty, which I know doesn't make a lot of sense, but I truly hate the idea that I'm letting someone down. In the last month I have had really bad writer's block when it comes to my blog. I've had no inspiration to write anything for myself. I have lost hours just staring at a blank post, willing myself to write something, anything, and it just hasn't worked.

Now that I am a professional writer (EEEEEEEEP) all the creative energy that I was pouring into my blog is now being used up at work. That's not a bad thing, but it does mean that most of the time my brain feels like it's been beaten against the inside of my skull. Also, and I don't mean to complain or use this an excuse, but having a creative job is exhausting. It's also the best thing that's ever happened to me, so I'm definitely not complaining, but I am having to make a bit of an adjustment, which is what this post is all about.

From now on I'll only be posting twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'm going to see how this goes for a while. It might even drop down to one post a week, but I'll see how I get on and I'll keep you posted if that is the case.

Again I am sorry for the complete radio silence on here and all my social media platforms lately. Things have been hectic, and incredible, but hectic nonetheless. But I'll save that for another post.

What have you guys been up to? Let me know by commenting below (I always reply so check back), on twitter, or dropping me an email at laurenwiththeredhair@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins