Thursday 23 June 2016

Alice in Wonderland Tea & Pyjama Party Photo Diary















If you've been following me for any amount of time you'll know that I love Alice in Wonderland! A lot! And we all know how much I love cake! I particularly love when those two things combine, especially after the Alice in Wonderland themed afternoon tea I went to back in March (read more about that here). It was amazing and I was eager to recreate the experience, luckily a couple of my friends were too!  

A couple of weeks back we had an Alice in Wonderland themed tea/pyjama party. Needless to say it was amazing! We wore our comfiest jim jams, ate loads of delicious food all made by my crazy talented friend Charlotte, watched the film (the Tim Burton one, not the original) and then ended the night by playing Cards Against Humanity, which is not Alice themed but loads of fun! We had a really good night. The food and decorations looked amazing, all made by Charlotte, so I thought I had to share some of the pictures with you lot.

What have you guys been up to lately? Also what do  you think of my Photo Diary posts, are they something you want to see more of? Let me know by commenting below, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins