Sunday 19 June 2016

The Weekly Round Up #15: Funny Girl & A Weekend by the Sea Photo Diary








The last couple of weeks have been manic! Really manic, but so much fun. So I thought I'd sit down and tell you about all the things I've been up to for the past couple of weeks

Last weekend me, my mum, sister and aunty went into London to see Funny Girl at The Savoy Theatre. It was amazing! We had dinner in Kasper's, The Savoy Hotel's fish restaurant, beforehand. It was an incredible experience. I was not fancy enough to be in that restaurant. I kept putting my elbows on the table and I asked for ketchup... which they didn't bring me. Anyway the food was really good and the show was wonderful! I'd been so excited to see it, Funny Girl is my absolute favourite musical, and I enjoyed it so much. I was a little disappointed when I found out that Sheridan Smith is still on leave, but her understudy Natasha J. Barnes is excellent. The whole experience was amazing.

So onto this weekend, when me, my sister, niece, nephew, two of my aunties, two of my cousins and my second cousin - I'm from a HUGE, close knit family - headed to Great Yarmouth for a weekend of sunshine, sea and sand. There was definitely sea and sand, but not a whole lot of sunshine. We were there for three days and it rained for most of it, but we still had a great time. I ate so many hot donuts!  We played on the 2p machines in the arcades, went on fairground rides, walked along the pleasure beach and ate all the food. It was a lovely way to spend the weekend.









What have you been up to lately? Let me know by commenting below, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins