Tuesday 15 December 2015

The Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide: For Him

Christmas Gift Guide: For Him

This year, for the first time ever, I find myself in the unique position of having almost finished my Christmas shopping, with time to spare no less... this has never happened to me before. So I thought with all the extra free time I have this year I would put together a Last Minute Gift Guide to inspire all you lovelies who, like myself,  prefer to do their Christmas Shopping in a panic induced rush.


BB8 App-Enabled Droid - £129 from thehut.com

Now I'm single BUT, and I can say this with a certain level of confidence, NO man will be able to resist the BB8 Droid from the new Star Wars movie. Even I think it's cool and I've never actually seen a Star Wars film. You control it from an app on your phone and, as far as I can tell, all it does is roll around, but it's such a cool little gadget. How could any man resist such pointless but fun gadgetry?

Beats by Dre Studio 2.0 Noise Cancelling Headphones - £129 from Currys

The sound quality of Beats by Dre headphones is incredible, I had a pair a couple of years back and they were amazing. They look good, they sound better and music lovers will love them.

Personalised Nutella - £4.99 in store at Selfridges

EVERYONE, and I really mean everyone, loves Nutella. But getting your own personalised jar of the stuff is a whole other level of awesomeness. If I found this under the tree with my name on it I would be super chuffed.

Game of Thrones - £39.99 from Amazon

Game of Thrones is seriously addictive viewing. I'm talking don't move off the sofa, don't shower, only eat pizza for six days addictive. And like nutella everyone loves it. If you haven't already it's definitely worth checking out.

Boss Bottled - £33.84 for 100ml from Amazon

I always find that aftershave is kind of a fail safe present, and Boss Bottled is my favourite man scent. With warm, woody base notes of cedarwood, sandalwood and vetiver, top notes of apple, lemon and plum and heart notes of geranium, cinnamon and cloves. The contrast of the warm spiciness against the sharp fruitiness is incredible, it's the ultimate sexy man smell. Side note: don't give this to your dad or brother, or any family members. That would be so awkward. 

Armani Exchange AR2480L Mens Leather Watch - £159 from House of Fraser

If all else fails you can never go wrong with a  really nice watch, and this one from Armani is great. Sleek, stylish and nearly out of stock, so hurry.

Let me know if you find this useful either on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagram, facebook, bloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

Love love love xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins