Sunday 22 November 2015

Business as usual...


Hi Guys! First of all I wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone for the really sweet response I got to my last post (read it here). You guys are a lovely, understanding and kind bunch! It's been 3 weeks since my last post, which for me is a really, really long time, but things are getting back to normal - Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays - from now on.

It's been so nice to just take the pressure off and chill out, and, honestly, it's been quite difficult to get myself back into the swing of blogging. Over the last 3 weeks I've had a complete break from blogging and all blog related things. I haven't been thinking about blog posts, I haven't written anything, I haven't checked my stats, I haven't been planning, I haven't taken any photos, I haven't even been reading other blogs; which is unheard of for me. I have missed it but it's been nice to relax and it has meant that I've been able to deal with all the messiness that's been going on in my head and personal life and I'm feeling much better for it.

Blogging is my favourite thing to do. Sometimes it can feel like I've taken on too much but I still love it. Writing is one of my biggest passions and I  am so happy that I get to share that, and my love of all things make up, with you guys. You really have no idea how much this small corner of the internet means to me. So I just thought as my first post back I would just let you know how I've been and how I'm feeling now and that things are going back to normal as of today.

I'll be back on Tuesday. Until then check out my instagram, twitter, facebook, bloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for updates.

Love love love xxx

*Disclaimer* I do not own the above image, Image used for entertainment purposes only. Image Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins