Thursday 15 October 2015

Lola Rocks #7: The Workout Playlist

It will come as a surprise to approximately no one when I say that I don't like exercise or enjoy going to the gym. At all. Those people who are all 'Oh I just had the best workout. I feel so good!' they're definitely lying right? I mean it's painful, it makes you all gross and sweaty and leaves you gasping for breath. How is it good for you, when it feels like dying?! Exercise sucks! It's not just me who thinks this right?

BUT it is good for you AND seeing as I am trying to make positive changes it is now, sadly, part of my life. Even though I hate it, I always like that I've done it, especially if I don't pass out after. But the whole inbetween part, where I am actually exercising, is pure, unadulterated torture. Obviously I need one hell of a playlist to get me pumped enough to keep going. So in the spirit of kindness, and self-improvement, I thought I'd tell you guys about the 5 songs that manage to keep me on the treadmill for an extra five minutes, when all I want to do is cry in the changing rooms.

Bad Blood - Taylor Swift



Meatloaf - Everything Louder than Everything Else



Pat Benatar - All Fired Up 


Iron Maiden - Can I Play with Madness


Ester Dean - Crazy Youngsters



All these songs get me super pumped and motivate me to keep going when all I want to do is give up, and fall to the floor in boneless puddle. What songs do you listen to when you need to stay motivated? Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagram, facebook, bloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates. 

Love love love xxx

*Disclaimer* I own none of the videos featured, all media used for entertainment purposes only. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins