Tuesday 19 May 2015

Lola Rocks #6... The Summertime Playlist

Technically it's Summertime here in the UK, if only the weather would act like it, and despite the fact that I'm still taking a hot water bottle to bed with me I'm really in the mood for happy, summery music. These are my favourite songs to get me ready for the (eventual) hot weather.

You Always Make Me Smile by Kyle Andrews



Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows



Ugly Heart by G.R.L 



Summercat by Billie the Vision & the Dancers


Love is Endless by MoZella 



I Wish That I Could See You Soon - Herman Dune


All these songs are really happy and summery and leave me with the biggest smile on my face. They're such good summer time songs.

What are your favourite summertime songs? Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagram, facebook, bloglovin, pinterest & snapchat - my username is lolarocknroses - for daily updates. 

Hope you guys are having a great week, I've got to get back to my essay but I'll be back soon. Hopefully Sunday but we'll see. 

Love love love xxx

*Disclaimer* I own none of the videos used in this post. All videos were used for entertainment purposes only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins