Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas Yankee Candles: A Review


A couple of weeks ago I ran out of candles, and instead of buying more of the same I thought I'd give some of the festive Yankee Candles a go, and I was so not disappointed. They are lovely. 

Yankee Candles in Holiday Baking & Christmas Treats. 

Christmas Treats 
 Christmas Treats

One of my favourite things about Christmas is all the baking I get to do and this candle totally brings Christmas baking to mind. Honestly it smells beautiful, of love, happiness and vanilla or like God himself (or Mary Berry) is baking the world's greatest and most delicious Victoria sponge. I now really want some cake. Anyway this candle is amazing, and smells so good I want to eat it. 
  
Holiday Baking  
Holiday Baking 

Before this is burnt the smell is almost overpoweringly strong. All that changes once the wick is lit. It smells like cinnamon and baking gingerbread and it's lovely and so festive. The only thing is it's a little bit sweet for my taste, but it is very nice. 


Christmas Treats is my favourite of the two and I will definitely be buying the full size, but they are both lovely. They burn nice and evenly, which is very important to me, and the scent fills the room without being at all overpowering. They just leave a room smelling Christmassy and gorgeous with a lovely, cosy glow. 

Sorry for the crappy quality of the photos. Candles are a bitch to photograph, or they're just bad pictures, either way I'm sorry.

Have you tried the Christmas Treats or Holiday Baking Yankee Candles? What did you think? Love them? Hate them? Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or emailing me at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also have a look at my instagram, facebook, Bloglovin and pinterest if you want too :) 
So that's me for tonight but I'll be back on Thursday with my November Favourites.

Until then... 

Love love love xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins