Thursday 25 December 2014

25 things I love about Christmas


It's here! It's finally here! Christmas Day is here! The most wonderful day of the year! Merry Christmas you lovely people you! I hope you've been spoilt rotten, are eating all the food and having the merriest and happiest of days!  (Apologies for excessive exclaimation marks, I'm terribly excited)

In the last few weeks I've told you all about my favourite Christmas films (read them here and here) and songs (read about those here) and stuff but I thought, as it's Christmas, I'd tell you the 25 things that I love love love about Christmas.

Wrapping presents, with a hot chocolate and a Christmas film on in the background.

Watching The Grinch every day in the week leading up to Christmas.

Seeing my massive, mad family.

Christmas jumpers.

Woolly socks.

Terry's Chocolate Orange! 

Tinsel.

Magic. Christmas is magical.

Falling asleep on the sofa (covered in dogs, obv!) after Christmas Dinner.

Christmas Dinner! 

Seeing friends.

Christmas drinkies ;) 

Playing Fairytale of New York on repeat, just because.

Eating ALL the food! After spending weeks as my Mama's sous chef.

Christmas trees.

Non-stop baking, sausage rolls are my specialty.

Christmas decorations. 

Making my dog wear his Santa Paws costume! Yes world I'm THAT person, sorry not sorry! He likes it... I think.

Opening my stocking in the morning, I didn't have one this year :( 

Presents! Obviously!

Seeing my niece & nephews open all their presents. It is the cutest thing.

The A-MAY-ZING TV! Christmas TV is actually the BEST! Also Christmas movies and Christmas songs.

Wearing fancy going out clothes just to lounge around on the sofa.

The last day of the Advent Calendar!

Father Christmas! 

Those are the 25 things I love most about Christmas! What are yours? Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or by dropping me an email to lolarocknroses@gmail.com

I hope you're all having a wonderful day. Eat, drink, be merry! Have an amazing Christmas and New Year. I will still be posting in the meantime so be sure to check those out. Also check out my instagram, facebook, Bloglovin & pinterest

That's me for tonight, I'm putting on my Christmas pyjamas, snuggling up and watching a film with the family. But I'll back on Sunday. 


Until then...

Merry Christmas! 


Love love love x

Image via 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins