Tuesday 4 November 2014

First Impressions #3: Clarins Skin Illusion Natural Radiance in109Wheat.


On Sunday I was feeling a bit adventurous with my make up and thought I would test out a new foundation from the Sample Box. Now the Sample Box, as you could've guessed from the name, is an old Ted Baker Beauty box that is filled with all the beauty samples I've collected over the years, and every now and then when feeling particularly bored with my make up I'll go through it and have a little play.  




So whilst I was digging through the Sample Box I came across a sachet of Clarins Skin Illusion Natural Radiance in the shade 109 Wheat and thought I'd give it a try. 


I have to say I love it! The formula is beautiful, it applies so easily, literally melting into the skin. The coverage is amazing, my skin's been really rebellious lately, there have been blackheads and breakouts galore, but this gorgeous formula covers all blemishes and problem areas like it ain't no thing. It's amazing. It lasts ages too and felt so lovely on the skin. Having never used any Clarins make up before (I'm a massive fan of their skin care though) I was so impressed. The only thing I will say is that the shade I used may have been a tad too dark for my skin tone, especially for this time of year so I might have to test out a lighter shade next but I will definitely be adding this to my Christmas list. Please Santa? 

(What's on my face: Clarins Skin Illusion Natural Radiance Foundation in 109 Wheat, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Soft Beige, Rimmel Kate Eyeshadow Stick in 100 Rose Gold, Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holidays, Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 30)

 Have you tried Clarins Skin Illusion Natural Radiance Foundation? What did you think? Let me know on twitter, by commenting below (if you do comment I always try to reply so do check back), or dropping me an an email if you really fancy it lolarocknroses@gmail.com.  Also take a sneaky look at my instagram, facebook, Bloglovin & pinterest if you're interested :)

So that's me for today but I hope everyone has an amazing week and I'll be back on Thursday. 

Until then...

Love love love xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins