Tuesday 18 July 2017

A Day at Universal


A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to get to go Florida for a week with work. While I was out there I decided to spend my day off at Universal Resort, because I'd never been before. Needless to say I had an amazing time. I'm not going to go into too much detail here because I actually vlogged the whole day (I'll let you guys know when I upload that to youtube), but I thought I would share some of the pictures I took, because I took a lot.

Normally when I go to theme parks I have a real game plan in place. I know what I want to go on and when I want to go on it, but that wasn't the case for Universal. I knew that I wanted to go on the Jurassic Park ride - which I did, twice - and obviously I wanted to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, I also wanted to go on The Simpsons ride, but other than that I had no idea what to expect or how my day was going to go. 

Luckily it wasn't nearly as busy as I thought it was going to be and I got  on everything, even all the Harry Potter rides, really quickly, I don't think I waited longer than 20 minutes for anything. Which was amazing. Unluckily it rained pretty much solidly from about two o' clock onwards, hence the mad hair! I still had an absolutely amazing time though.









 











What have you been up to lately? Let me know by commenting below (I always reply so check back), on twitter, or dropping me an email at laurenwiththeredhair@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins