Tuesday 12 July 2016

High End Beauty Wish List

High End Make Up Wish List


Taste Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette - £33.00 from Tarte Cosmetics

If I'm being really honest then I don't need another neutral palette, I don't. I have loads, I have way more than enough. BUT I can't resist them so this beaut of a palette from Tarte will be making it's way into my collection very soon. It is gorgeous and that packaging though! The palette is made up of 12 neutral shades, with 9 matte shadows and 3 lustres, and has everything from really cool tones to warmer shades. From what I've seen online it is a beautiful and incredibly wearable palette and I need it. Now I haven't tried any Tarte products before so I can't vouch for the quality but the reviews of the Tartelette palette, and Tarte in general, are universally good. 

Lancôme Grandiose Eyeliner in Carbon Black- £23.00 from Lancôme

Designed with Lisa Eldridge Lancôme's Grandiose eyeliner is something pretty special indeed. The handle is ergonomically designed with a pivot that tilts at 35 degrees to create the perfect wing. Apparently the formula is incredible too, matte black, opaque and long lasting. I need to try this.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation in 2 Fair - £29.50 from Charlotte Tilbury

Oh the things I have heard about this foundation! I saw a video of it in action on Charlotte Tilbury's youtube channel (watch it here) last year and was immediately blown away. It's incredible! Covering but not in a heavy way. Perfected by the legend that is Ms Tilbury herself, the Magic Foundation has a satin finish that looks so beautiful and natural on the skin, whilst still covering all sorts of imperfections; redness, scarring, acne, wrinkles, the list goes on and on and on. Now I have acne prone skin, although *touches wood* it's behaving at the moment, and I'm always on the lookout for foundations that will give me the coverage I need without being cakey or causing further breakouts. I think this might be the one... I need it. I NEED IT!

MAC Lustre Lipstick in Syrup - £15.50 from MAC

MAC Syrup has become a cult classic for a reason! And that reason is because it is fricking beautiful. An incredibly wearable soft berry shade. It's a lustre finish so is very comfortable to wear. It applies very sheer making it appropriate for everyday whilst still adding a little somethin' somethin' to the lips, and can be built up for something a bit more dramatic. This will definitely be the next MAC lipstick to find it's way into my basket. 

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick - $20.00/£15.44 from Sephora

The beauty world is OBSESSED with Kat Von D's make up line, and I really don't blame them. I have lost many hours browsing the Sephora website and trying not to get drool on my keyboard. Whilst there are so many things that I am dying to try, the contour palette and tattoo liquid liner are calling my name... loudly, but the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks are top of my list. Universally renowned for their long lasting, comfortable, food and kiss proof formula, they are the beauty lovers bold liquid lip of choice. Lovesick is a surprisingly wearable cool toned pinky mauve hat's made it's way to the top of my hitlist, because there is nothing like this in my lipstick collection and it's so pretty! I want it so bad.

What's on your high end wish list? Any recommendations for me? Let me know by commenting below, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

Love love love xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins