Thursday 23 October 2014

50 random things about me...



Something a little different for tonight's post. I saw the 50 Random Things tag on my BlogLovin feed (I forget whose blog it was) and thought it sounded like fun. So here you are 50 Random Things you probably didn't need to know about me. Enjoy.

1. I am obsessed with silly comedy from the late 80’s early 90’s.

2. New York is my favourite place in the world and I want to live there.

3. I love musicals and musical theatre.

4. I really love The Simpsons

5. I'm trying to teach myself guitar - it's not going well!

6. I own nearly 300 nail polishes.

7. Dogs are my favourite animal (I have 4!).

8. I'm terrified of spiders and also of falling down stairs.

9. I love musicals. Wicked is my favourite, I've seen it 5 times.

10. I really love funny men.

11. I think Barbra Streisand is incredible.

12. I'm doing a Masters Degree in English Literature.

13. Bruce Springsteen is my favourite musician.

14. My hair colour is naturally mousy brown/blonde, I've been a redhead for 3 years and it's the best decision I ever made.

15. I can't drive.

16. I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue (not gonna prove it.)

17. My favourite book is The Girl in Times Square by Paullina Simons.

18. I sing talk about 60% of the things I say.

19. I think Jimmy Fallon is a genius.

20. I can recite, word for word, the scripts for both Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey.

21. I think passion is one of the best/sexiest qualities in a person.

22. I love comic book movies.

23. I super love youtube and lose hours at a time just surfing.

24. The title of my ultimate celebrity crush is split three ways between Tom Hiddleston, Keanu Reeves and Robert Downey Jr. I just love them!

25. I would love to meet Stephen Fry.

26. I have two nephews and a niece.

27. Music is my favourite thing.

28. I love baking but can't cook.

29. I'm allergic to bananas.

30. I once stepped on the foot of Roger Lloyd Pack (Trigger from Only Fools & Horses) in the Apple Store on Regent Street.

31. I live in Converse.

32. When I'm stressed out I like to be near a body of water. It calms me right down.

33. However nothing angers me more than someone telling me to calm down, that's like a red flag to a bull.

34. I want to travel, everywhere.

35. I'm a city girl through and through. I don't do well in the countryside.

36. I collect Simpsons lego.

37. My favourite tv shows (at the moment) are: Scandal, Brooklyn Nine Nine and Scrubs.

38. I really hated the ending of How I met your Mother.

39. I didn't like school.

40. When I'm sick I do two things to make myself feel better: Eat homemade chicken soup - my mum's is the  best!- and watch Gone with the Wind or Funny Girl.

41. Every year on the anniversary of my Grandma's death I watch My Fair Lady.

42. My friends are so important to me, life is too short to have fake friends so I don't tend to keep them around.

43. I love and hate Made in Chelsea in equal measure.

44. I am the most hopeless of hopeless romantics.

45. I am so ridiculously clumsy and yet I insist on wearing heels.

46. I come from a really big family and I love that.

47. Jennifer Lawrence is my biggest girl crush!

48. I think lipstick is my favourite beauty product...but I'm not sure.

49. I am really, really terrible with money.

50. Autumn and Christmas is my favourite time of year.

    So those were my 50 Random Facts. I know this is a little different for me but I hope you liked this post. I would love to hear some of yours let me know on twitter or by commenting below, if you do comment I do always reply so do check back.   Anyway I will be back on Sunday. Until then check me out on twitter, facebook, Bloglovin, instagram & pinterest. Enjoy the rest of your week.

     Love love love xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins