Saturday 3 May 2014

Be back soon!

Picture via confessionsofacouponclipper.com

Just a quick post today to let you know that I am still around, despite my prolonged absence from the blogging world. The end of my third and final year of uni is in sight (sob) which means that I am absolutely drowning in uni work at the moment. I can't even tell you how many late nights I've spent in the library frantically typing and freaking out. What with trying to get my Dissertation finished, revising for exams and everything I haven't had time to think let alone blog. Still... I promise I will be back with a bang come June/July.

I've got loads of new ideas to shake my blog up a bit. Can't wait for you guys to see it. Until then lovely people I will sadly remain absent, but I promise I'll be back soon.

Lots of love xxx


P.S. Despite my relatively silent blog I am still tweeting, Pinning & Instagramming if you feel like checking me out & giving me a follow x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins