Sunday 5 May 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Satsuma

Just a quick post today as I am drowning in so much work at the moment. Yesterday I had a really horrible essay due in at midnight and my reward for completing this essay was to paint my nails. I bought this colour ages ago but I hadn't used it before because it has not been sunny enough for this sizzling and very sexy shade of orange.

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Satsuma

I don't think I have ever worn orange nail varnish but this orange is absolutely stunning. I think it might be a new favourite. It even made my ridiculously pale skin seem tanned. It's just gorgeous. I am absolutely obsessed with Gelly Hi-Shine polish by Barry M, all the colours I have are absolutely beautiful and it only takes two coats for them to be opaque.

What do you think? Have you tried Gelly Hi-Shine by Barry M yet? What do you think? And have you noticed that my nails are finally growing? I haven't bitten them in ages I am so proud. 


Love, love, love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins