Tuesday 13 December 2016

Dear Santa...



Untitled #8


I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need... well actually there are a few things. In a controversial twist, that neither I nor Mariah Carey saw coming, I actually do care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. Sidenote: I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head until April now.

Grinch Pyjama Top/Bottoms - £7/£8 from Primark here and here

I love getting pyjamas for Christmas. Pyjamas, novelty slippers and Christmas jumpers are my jam! There are few things nicer on Christmas day than getting into your new Christmas pjs and curling up on the sofa with a Christmas film after Christmas dinner. Now I don't want to give you guys the wrong idea about these pyjamas, because I don't want these pyjamas, I desperately need them. The Grinch is my absolute favourite Christmas film, it has been since I was a little girl, but more so in my adult life when I came to realise that Jim Carrey's Grinch is probably the most relatable character ever.


See? Relatable. These pyjamas with the original Grinch illustrations are amazing. I need them. Unfortunately my local Primark doesn't stock them but I will get my hands on them, one way or another.

The Lean Machines: Eat Well, Move Better and Feel Awesome by John Chapman & Leon Bustin - Paperback/Kindle Edition £8.49/£11.89 from Amazon

I've heard Anna from The Anna Edit rave about this book pretty much constantly since it came out. And now that fitness is actually part of my life - I know! I didn't see that one coming either - I really want to see what all the fuss is about. It has a ton of workouts in it and some amazing looking recipes, including healthy-ish oat & raisin cookies! I think I would get a lot of use out of this book. Plus I am a massive fangirl of The Lean Machines, I've got one of their videos on in the background as I'm writing this. John Chapman is what has been missing from my life! Not only that but their videos are amazing. There have been a lot of times, especially recently, when my motivation to exercise has been basically non-existent. That is until I put on a Lean Machines' video,  and then suddenly I'll be really ready to go and work out. And then I'll smash it, because I am a beast.

Estée Lauder Modern Muse Perfume - £64 for 50ml from Boots

I think that every woman should have a signature scent. For my grandma it was Revlon's Charlie Blue, for my mum it's Jean-Paul Gaultier's Classique and for my sister it's Emporia Armani's She. Estée Lauder's Modern Muse is mine. It's a blend of light florals and deeper wood-based scent, with notes of mandarin, honeysuckle, amber, patchouli, lily and jasmine. It's very sophisticated but young at the same time. It smells amazing and I'm always happy to find a bottle of my favourite scent under the Christmas tree, especially now that I've completely run out of it.

Crosley Cruiser Ice Velvet Vintage Vinyl Record Player - £100 from Urban Outfitters

For those of you who don't know I'm a massive music nerd and I really love the idea of having a record collection, but I would need a record player first. No point in having a record collection if I can't play them. I love the way Crosley record players look. They are so pretty and instagram-able. I just really want one, they are so cool.

iPhone 6s in Rose Gold - from £28.76 per month or £599 from Apple

I currently have an iPhone 5c, which is in desperate need of updating. Not because there's anything wrong with the 5c, but because my one is so broken. I dropped it a couple of months ago and cracked the screen and then I dropped it again a week later and completely corrupted the already broken screen. I've since had it fixed, twice, but I'm still having some problems with it. It's like it's possessed, it pretty much just does it's own thing now. Like the time it sent every contact in my phone a random letter, making me look like I'm super into Countdown... or Sesame Street. This random message was brought to you by the letter 'N'. Anyway I really do need a new phone and I do love iPhones. I'm not too fussed about getting a 7 though. I like the 6s, because I can get it in rose gold and still plug actual headphones into it, rather than those little ear bud things that I would definitely lose. Please Santa, I've been so good.

FitBit Alta in Black & Gold (Special Edition) - £119.99 from FitBit

When it comes to fitness I tend to perform better when I keep track of everything I do and I really like to see my progress. This is why I would really like a FitBit, because they keep track of everything,  not just your activity levels but exercise, breathing and sleep as well. I'm a very competitive person, particularly with myself, once I found out my gym has a weekly leaderboard my performance got significantly better. As long as I'm in the Top 50 I'm usually happy. Anyway I think being able to see that information at all times would give me the motivation to constantly be better. Of course I could probably download an app that would do the same thing, but where's the fun in that?

What will you be asking Father Christmas for this year? Let me know by commenting below - I always reply so check back -, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.


Love love love xxx


*Disclaimer* This post is for entertainment purposes only, I will definitely not be getting all these things for Christmas and I'm certainly not trying to come across as spoilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins