Saturday 3 December 2016

Christmas Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers

Untitled #7

When I was little stockings were one of my favourite things about Christmas. Going to sleep with an empty stocking and waking up to find it full of little presents, chocolate coins and the ubiquitous clementine, was undeniable proof that Father Christmas is real - I know I said is, I stand by it - and that made them so very magical. Even now little stocking fillers are my favourite presents to buy, and I love nothing more than waking up at silly o'clock on Christmas morning to open my stocking. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. I've put together a little gift guide of little gifts, just for you lovely people. No thanks necessary!


Harry Potter Colouring Book - £4.99 from Amazon

Adult colouring books are amazing. Not only do they boast a laundry list of mental health benefits - yes really! Read more about that here - but they're super fun too. Colouring books for grown ups are everywhere but this one is my favourite, because it's Harry Potter. 'Nuff said. This would be an ideal gift for any Stressy Bessy's who love Harry Potter, basically any one born in the 90's.

Topman Blue Penguin Pal Christmas Boxers - £5.60 from Topman

Ridiculous Christmas pants are like a 'thing' in the UK, they're basically a more risqué/silly version of the Christmas jumper. It's kind of stupid but I think they can be quite funny, and when I asked my male friends what they wanted for Christmas all of them said pants, and meant it. These Topman boxers are cute, Christmassy,  ridiculous and pretty much guaranteed to raise a smile. They are low on stock though so hurry!

Star Wars Lightsaber Heat Change Mug - £8.90 from Amazon

This Star Wars mug is a must have for any tea drinking Star Wars fan. I've only watched the original trilogy once - young Harrison Ford... what an absolute babe! - but I drink a LOT of tea and I really want it. Heat change mugs are the coolest things ever, you just pour hot water in and lightsabers appear, it's so cool! So cool!

Skinnydip Rose Gold Pom Pom Tassel Keyring - £10 from ASOS

This rose gold pom pom tassel charm from Skinnydip is adorable and would a really cute little present for a younger female family member or a friend, either on it's own or with some chocolates. I recommend with chocolates, because everything is better when chocolate is involved. Personally I'm thinking about getting this for my sister, and then maybe getting one for me as well #treatyoself.

The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k by Sarah Knight- Hardback/Kindle Edition £9.09/£0.99 from Amazon

Everyone needs this book! Seriously, it sounds amazing and has made it's way straight to the top of my to read list. Inspired by Marie Kondo's The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying it's a very tongue and cheek guide that teaches 'mental decluttering', how to free up head space and to stop giving a f**k about stuff that doesn't matter. As a terminal over-thinker I desperately need this and I think it that everyone needs to read it. Really.

Yarrashop Universal 3 in 1 Mobile Phone Camera Lens Kit - £6.99 from Amazon

Phone camera lenses have been everywhere these past couple of months and I can totally see why. This nifty little set contains a macro lens for detailed close up shots, a wide sense for panoramic shots and a fish eye lens for funsies. It's very lightweight, easy to use and compatible with most devices.  Ideal for anyone who is particularly snap happy or just wanting to up their insta game.

Let me know if you find this useful, either on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins