Wednesday 20 April 2016

25 Thoughts I Had in the First 25 Minutes of Being 25



It is 13 minutes past midnight on the 19th April and I am now officially 25. And I'll be honest I'm freaking out. So I thought instead of internalising it all until it becomes an all consuming ball of worry I would just put all my worries and crazy out there for the world to see. Enjoy!

1. This is not how I pictured 25!

2. F**K!

3. Nope, still not a grown up.

4. I should go to sleep.

5. Oh God!

6. It is literally all down hill from here, and it hasn't even gotten good yet.

7. What am I doing?

8. What have I got?

9. Can I open presents yet?

10. I want to see School of Rock the musical.

11. I've still got time to figure things out.

12. I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME! I'M PRACTICALLY DEAD!

13. No work tomorrow! Yay!

14. What do I want to do with my life?

15. (Continuing from previous thought) Don't think about it!

16. I should get off the internet and go to sleep.

17. Stop freaking out.

18. What have I eaten today? Oh that's right EVERYTHING!

19. Do I want a cup of tea? But the kettle's all the way downstairs.

20. What have I achieved that I wanted to?

21. I thought I would have moved out and have a boyfriend by now. NOPE.

22. Well if I'm a mess then I'm going to be the hottest one there is.

23. Seriously, I think way too much for my liking.

24. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

25. Go to sleep you neurotic mess. Love you.

How have you guys handled getting older? Am I the only neurotic mess? Or do none of us know what we're doing? Let me know by commenting below, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

*Disclaimer* The featured image was uses for entertainment purposes only, I do not own it. Image Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins